Saturday, March 13, 2010

Spring Again

I know it's coming!! It has to be coming!! You know why I know? Because of the babies, yes, the babies. We have had the birth of several babies around here and that has to mean that spring is coming!!! It has to!!


We had several calves born last week. This week we had twin lambs born and a litter of puppies is on the way!! Bre has become quite the farm girl these last few weeks. She helped with the birth of the calves and loved feeding the lambs!! She's starting to beg to work with daddy!

It's times like this that I love, love, love living on the farm!! This is the way life should be. The kids, especially Bre, have been excited about all the new life around here (until Bre got head butted by the momma sheep this morning while petting her lamb. There were tears but she went back a few minutes later to check on the baby.)

2 comments:

Amanda said...

What do you guys do with the sheep? How I miss being on the farm as well. Love all the babies!

Jena said...

hey Dana-
I just wanted to let you know I am having some great giveaways on my blog this week and next yet...