Friday, March 5, 2010

Party from Long Ago

Yeah, I know!!! I'm completely and totally slacking on the posts lately! I can't help it...life has sped up and I'm hangin' on for dear life!!

Trey had a birthday like 300 days ago...okay, not that long ago but it seems like an age or two to me. And guess what the theme was??? Anyone?? Trains? oh, good guess but you'd be WRONG! It was legos....thank you Lord for a break from the train addiction!
I baked up some lego brick cakes

Threw in a few lego games like "Guess how many legos are in the jar" and Lego tower relay race

The boys, and girls for that matter, had a blast!
Trey shook each gift with the anticipation of getting a lego set!

It's amazing that my first born is now 6 years old and in school and growing more independent with each year. We love this little monkey so much!! He's got a head full of ideas and knowledge and an exercised mouth to verbalize them all. He is always, always smiling! He's got a happy smile, and excited smile, a naughty smile and an exhausted smile. He just loves life!! And we love him!

Be happy being six buddy!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Oh to go back to those simpler days!