Friday, November 27, 2009

Thankful Day

I had a double whammy this year! I volunteered to host two meals this Thanksgiving at our home. A larger than life "brunch" around 11am and a dinner at around 5pm. Thankful there wasn't much food prep on my end. Each family member is an expert at one course or another so they stepped in an prepared that for me.

The kids got real excited about decorating place cards this year. Trey wrote all the mens names and Bre did the womans. Then Trey took a stab at choosing where everyone should sit. I couldn't believe how good he did. He got husbands by their wives and Pop-pop and Grammy at the head of the table. He's good!Jason and Dar flew in for the holiday along with their kidos.There are all the Beiler grandkids.

Sorry, I didn't attempt to take a picture of the extended family dinner in the evening. It was too big and I would have needed a better camera and some hot shot lens to take that picture.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awww, I wanted pics of the big dinner! ;-) That's okay, I'll settle with these...I wish so bad that we had been able to see Jason's. :-( Can't wait to see y'all soon! ~Joanna