Saturday, November 7, 2009

Is it Snowing Yet?

These little piggies want to know if it's snowing yet?
And so do these!!!
Trey got his new ice skates in the mail last week and ever since then my dining room rug has transformed into an ice skating rink.



They've got good balance on the rug....but I'm sure the ice will be a different story. Trey did a little skating last year but this will be Bre's first attempt.


Look out amish neighbors....here we come!! (our little amish neighbors are superb on the ice and they're only 7 years old)




1 comment:

Mr. and Mrs. B said...

Hi Dana!!
Thanks so much for saying 'hello' over on my blog! I love connecting with people again in this interesting world of blogging! How fun!
Your children are just beautiful! And it looks like they're all ready for the cold weather to come! I'm hoping that cold weather brings more indoor time for sewing, as well!
Have a good rest of your week :)