Sunday, June 22, 2008

Heritage Days

Every year, around the 4th of July, the Intercourse Community Park has a huge event/festival and fireworks. The kids just love it!
There's always great food (Stoltzfus Meats enormous sausage sandwich is the BEST!!! only if you wash it down with a cold, creamy Lapp Valley Milksake) and they always have a wagon ride for the kidos which was the first "ride" of choice!
In the early afternoon they have an antique tractor parade and then they display some of them at the park all evening. Trey was totally fascinated by these huge and old tractors. Him and his buddies were crawling all over them.
The evening closed with fabulous fireworks. (the best around, in my opinion) I would have taken photos but I had my hands full holding Bre on my lap and covering her ears with my hands. She didn't cry but she was definately scared. When it was all over.....it was all she could talk about. Kids...go figure!

No comments: