Saturday, March 1, 2008

Naughty Corner

We have this small little "hiding" spot in our new powder room and it seems that Bre just figured out that it is the perfect spot to do "naughty" things.



The other day I was calling and calling for her and just couldn't find her till I meandered into the bathroom only to find her curled up eating a whole tube of toddler toothpaste.
Unfortunately the naughtiness hasn't stopped there. I found her in that corner unrolling a whole roll of toilet paper and I've also found her digging in my small jar of lip gloss and smearing a tube of mascara on her "attempted" eye area.


She is definitely our sneaky one. You got to keep an eye on her at all times but that's not too hard considering she's so cute you can't stop soaking her up!!




































3 comments:

Angela Stoltzfus said...

she has SO much personality! =)) must be a little dana! =))

Words Can't Express How Beautiful It Is! said...

I love your little re-caps of your little daughter's life! Are you getting stories from your mom about your Naughtiness?!!

Words Can't Express How Beautiful It Is! said...

Hey Dana, it's from me Pamela Hooge!