Saturday, September 11, 2010

School Days

We'll the time has come! I now have two of....all of....my children in school now. Granted Bre is only in preschool but it's still time away from mommy two days a week.
Trey is now in 1st grade and loving it as much as kindergarten.


Since Bre doesn't go to preschool all day she is desperately lonely for someone to play with. So she literally follows me around ALL DAY and wants to help with everything. Which is great, but so boring in my eyes.
We've done a lot of baking, cooking and canning since school started.
But clean up is her favorite. She begs to wash the dishes and it usually means a sloppy, wet cleanup for me afterwards. But how do you say "no" to a request to do dishes???

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

by the way,
i desperately had/have to beg madelyn to wear a DORA backpack rather then her THOMAS bag (that you gave her) to preschool. She really wanted to take her Thomas bag and I debated, but wanted something more girlie. Thankfully, after purchasing a new shinny Dora bag, she was elated & more then willing! Hopefully she'll wear it tomorrow with PRIDE!