Thursday, February 19, 2009

One of Those Weeks

The other week Trey did a few abnormal, yet funny things that makes me just nod my head and say, ' it's just one of those weeks son!'
Now, many parents have pictures of their children falling asleep at the supper table but, I kid you not, Trey never, ever does this. He often has "way" too much to talk about while we are filling our mouths with food. A song, a joke, a story, or the famous "why?" questions. You name it he can talk about it. So when he fell asleep before his taco was devoured we were in total shock and knew he was in rare form.
Then the next morning he ate breakfast and got his clothes on (he's been doing that for months on his own) and came over to me and said, 'Mom, something feels funny on my butt'. Yep, he put them on wrong. It looked so funny I had to take a photo!

It must not have felt that uncomfortable because he refused to turn them around for the next half hour. Crazy, my kids are crazy!!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

that kid is too stinkin' cute.

Ranae said...

what a little stinker...falling asleep at the table, who would have thought it could actually happen to Trey? :)

Amanda said...

They're both getting so big so fast. hard to believe that it was 5 yrs since you've had Trey and we saw him as a baby! Where does the time go? Enjoy them!