Tuesday, October 21, 2008

It's Here!!

It has offically started. The start of an enormous Birthday season for our family. Between Arlan and I's family we have over 12 Birthdays within a 2 month period (10 of those being December Birthdays) My nephew Cash was the first one and go figure......he turned one!!My sister in law had Cashie's party at the corn maze and since the Coleman's own the Cherry Crest Corn Maize we had the whole place just to ourselves. It was loads of fun.
The kids played on the bouncy pillow while the boys played a competative game of whiffleball.
The kids have so much fun together and they all love to use their imaginations as they ran from one end of the farm to the other.

Just a handful of the Coleman and Beiler kidos!

and of they watched constantly for the Strasburg Railroad train to pass by!!

1 comment:

Joanna said...

When I see pics like these, I remember how much I miss out on... Cash is so big already! I'm getting anxious for Christmas; it's been too long since we've all been together.