Monday, January 28, 2008

Basketball



My nephew Brady had a basketball game the other night and Arlan and I decided to take the kids to see the game. His team did a great job and made a good effort at winning. It's hard to believe that someday Trey and Breanne will be involved in a "team" sport. Now days there's not much "teamwork" involved in their play.



Trey was very excited about going to the game. I think he wanted to be one of the players because by halftime he was so antsy and when Arlan took him out in the hallway he just ran back and forth like the players on the court. And during the game I'd see him eyeing up the ball as if he's saying to himself, 'if it comes closer, I'm grabbin' it!!!








Here's that crazy stuff I talked about!


















This is Trey's best bud and cousin Parker at the game!












No comments: