Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Locks of Love

Well the day has finally come....after 3 years of patiently waiting for my hair to grow out the day finally arrived.When Bre found out I was cutting my hair she begged to get hers cut as well so I agreed since it was for a good cause.But then my sister in law started chomping away and my heart skipped a beat and panic set in. What was I thinking look at all those beautiful curls!! Oh, my baby's beautiful hair!!Some things you just got to get over. The deed is done....no turning back now! It will grow back right?
Still cute!This mug on the other hand needs some help!!! Was I in mid sentence? or what? Aw, don't even ask, it's pointless!14" from me and 10" from Bre!! I hope it makes a brighter day for a little girl!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh-la-la!! love it.
you both look adorable.
fun fun.

Jena said...

wow...I am trying to talk Bailey into doing this with me :)