Saturday, October 17, 2009

Princess in Town

Way back in September (yeah, I know I'm a little behind here) I took my mom and Breanne to the Opera House to see a production of Cinderella.
It was FANTASTIC!!!! I can't say enough about it. Breanne was glued to her seat and thought so much of the performance was cute and funny. (she now likes the step"sisters" as much as Cinderella because they were so funny!)
But we were hungry after the show (despite the free Twizzlers they handed out to the kids afterwards) and headed to the Creamery for yummy ice cream. That was our lunch....you got a problem with that?

Breanne sure didn't!! Although I'm sure my mom went home and consumed something healthy and bland tasting to even out her splurge......notice I said my "mom" did that....I didn't....you got a problem with that?

No comments: