Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Hocky Night


A few weeks ago Arlan took Trey to his first hockey game along with my nephew, Brady. Trey absolutely loved it!! Arlan told me later that when he went to get food Trey almost had a meltdown because he didn't want to leave his seat, fearful he'd miss something!


Trey couldn't stop talking about the game for about a week. He liked telling everyone about Cocoa the Bear....he said,'Cocoa was nice but not funny like Silo (from the Barnstormers)' he also liked telling everyone about the "fights"....he said, 'mom!! The skaters were fighting, like naughty, and then had to go sit on a time out, just like we do!'
I think he got the jist of the game don't you?!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

I'm guessing this wasn't an NHL game. But how cool for Trey. You may have to sign him up next winter for hockey. Who knows?

Anonymous said...

Dana... he sure does look like he enjoyed the game. Remind me next year... I'll get tickets so you can all go.