Tuesday, September 23, 2008

A Lasting Moment


Lately I've been finding that Trey and Bre have formed a closer bond then they did when they were little. I remember months ago dealing with sibling rivalry and feeling like a refuree all day long. But recently I've been finding the two of them playing together (especially laying on the floor and coloring together while talking about trains or princesses), telling stories together and having adorable reunions of hugs and kisses when they've been seperated for several hours. I've even found that they will sneek into the other siblings bed at night if they are scared and need a secure place to rest. It brings tears to my eyes as a mom and I pray that the friendship they share now will only grow stronger and more caring as they reach those pre teen and teen years.

2 comments:

The lady of the house... said...

doesn't it make you want to have more?? right, right, it does??

Anonymous said...

that is too cute...i love it when siblings get along so well...i think this does make you want to have more...JO