Saturday, August 2, 2008

Aprons

I've been experimenting more with Apron making thanks to the fabulously creative book called "A is for Apron" and this is the outcome!

Sorry, the lighting was horrible. This apron was fun but difficult to sew but cute, and reversible too!!

I also had some leftover material from my last apron project and made a "Leave it to Beaver" apron so on those crazy days I could slip on this baby and it would take me back to a simpler time/era. (not that I ever remember those days, to young)

My kids love, love, love to do artsy projects. The messier the better and I always cringe when they ask to get those darn finger paints out so I decided to make them painting smocks. Breanne willingly modeled hers while Trey whipped his off at the first suggestion of a photograph.















However, even the prettiest models can turn fiesty on you when your inexperience takes too long to get the perfect shot!


Gotta Love It!!

2 comments:

The lady of the house... said...

OH. MY. STINKIN'. WORD.

Dana, you are amazing!! YOU MUST SELL THESE SOMEWHERE, the way you're whipping these babies out, you'll be making some $$ to burn! (it's no wonder the English language is one of the hardest to learn with sayings like THAT!!). My favorite aprons are the "Leave it to Beaver" kind, i love the
50's....you're such an inspiration!

Sarah Gingrich said...

I'm with "the lady", you are amazing : ). Blessings!